This project will support more than 20 highly innovative cross-border experiments, bringing together technology providers and manufacturing end-users, and facilitating cost-effective distributed and localised production, based on on-demand manufacturing machine capacity. The first wave of experiments will be carried out by consortium partners with the aim of fine tuning the operation of the Digital Brain solution. The consortium’s DIHs will supervise the experiments performed by the participant manufacturing SMEs/mid-caps and technology providers.
Experiments of the first wave:
- Experiment 1: Digital Style - Digital twin for fabric production optimization
- Experiment 2: Digital Brain for Injection Moulding
- Experiment 3: Digitization and optimization of snow guards manufacturing process
- Experiment 4: Digital Twin for Additive Manufacturing (AM) ensuring compliance across
- Experiment 5: Digital Brain for Laser-Cutting and Forming of Aluminium
- Experiment 6: DIGITbrain in Agricultural Robots
- Experiment 7: Digital Brain in manufacturing industry
More detailed information on the experiments will follow soon!
New Experiments will be added to the project in every Open Call.
Implementation Support by Digital Innovation Hubs
Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs) will maximise the implementation of application experiments in each wave of the project by conducting activities to help experiment applications reaching their socio-economics impact and improving their applications user experience. Read more about how they will support new applicants and application experiments, here.