This project will support more than 20 highly innovative cross-border experiments, bringing together technology providers and manufacturing end-users, and facilitating cost-effective distributed and localised production, based on on-demand manufacturing machine capacity. The first wave of experiments will be carried out by consortium partners with the aim of fine tuning the operation of the Digital Brain solution. The consortium’s DIHs will supervise the experiments performed by the participant manufacturing SMEs/mid-caps and technology providers.
Experiments of the first wave:
- Experiment 1: Digital Style - Digital twin for fabric production optimization
- Experiment 2: Digital Brain for Injection Moulding
- Experiment 3: Digitization and optimization of snow guards manufacturing process
- Experiment 4: Digital Twin for Additive Manufacturing (AM) ensuring compliance across multiple machines
- Experiment 5: Digital Brain for Laser-Cutting and Forming of Aluminium
- Experiment 6: DIGITbrain in Agricultural Robots
- Experiment 7: Data-Driven Modeling Of Powder Bed Fusion Technology To Improve Product Quality
Applicants can join the project in every open call.
- The 1st Open Call for application experiments will be open from 31st March 2021 for three months until the End of June 2021.
- The 2nd Open Call for application experiments will be open from 31st March 2022 for three months until the End of June 2022.
Get Support by Digital Innovation Hubs
In order to maximise the impact of the experiments, each of them will be accompanied by a Digital Innovation Hub (DIH) which will provide help from proposal writing to technical and business support for each use case.