The first wave of experiments was implemented by partners of the initial project consortium. It started in July 2020 and was completed in September 2021. In total, the project will realise 3 waves of experiments in its duration. The second wave of experiments has been selected in the project's first Open Call and will start work on October 2021. But interested parties can still apply for the second Open Call from end of March 2022 until the end of June 2022.
These are the experiments of the first wave. Clicking on the respective experiment will provide you with a detailed explanation of the scope and achievements of the experiment.
Experiments of the first wave:
- Experiment 1: Digital Style - Digital twin for fabric production optimization
- Experiment 2: Digital Brain for Injection Moulding
- Experiment 3: Digitization and optimization of snow guards manufacturing process
- Experiment 4: Digital Twin for Additive Manufacturing (AM) ensuring compliance across multiple machines
- Experiment 5: Digital Brain for Laser-Cutting and Forming of Aluminium
- Experiment 6: DIGITbrain in Agricultural Robots
- Experiment 7: Data-Driven Modeling Of Powder Bed Fusion Technology To Improve Product Quality