The first wave of experiments was implemented by partners of the initial project consortium. It started in July 2020 and was completed in September 2021. In total, the project will realise 3 waves of experiments in its duration. The second wave of experiments has been selected in the project's first Open Call and has started work on October 2021. A third wave of experiments will be selected in the second Open Call. The first wave of experiments have been carried out by members of the initial project consortium. read more about their achievements, clicking on the links below.
These are the experiments of the first wave. Clicking on the respective experiment will provide you with a detailed explanation of the scope and achievements of the experiment.
Experiments of the first wave:
- Experiment 1: Digital Style - Digital twin for fabric production optimization
- Experiment 2: Digital Brain for Injection Moulding
- Experiment 3: Digitization and optimization of snow guards manufacturing process
- Experiment 4: Digital Twin for Additive Manufacturing (AM) ensuring compliance across multiple machines
- Experiment 5: Digital Brain for Laser-Cutting and Forming of Aluminium
- Experiment 6: DIGITbrain in Agricultural Robots
- Experiment 7: Data-Driven Modeling Of Powder Bed Fusion Technology To Improve Product Quality